miércoles, 13 de junio de 2012

Dim Light





There is a foggy feeling between the days of absence,
Remembering the dim light of a fiery flame that burns only in occasions,
Which tells me on every second that ticks, all can end.

The glass is dense and grass is tense -
There is no sharper blade than the one between your hand and my chest -
I beg you, praise caution.

In these old days to come, I release all my knowledge
I believe in this, I created this.
- Rejoice - I hear myself say.
It is but time that I cannot spare,
It is but mine what all in time I share.

A decision was made
An act remains in shade.
Please hide no longer,
Please reveal me from your veil of darkness.

The light grows dim and the fire burns.
Make it burn no longer and shine,
Shine as we know we can
Hold nothing back.

-Rejoice - I hear you say.
It is in time that you can spare,
It is all mine what in time I will not share.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario