sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2012

Of talking Cats and Shouting Cows


In need of a bigger sense of reality...

"The moving car speeds too slow".
"The talking cat, decided to lick the spoon,
And all you said remains there...
In the air...
On its way, to the listener".

"Nothing will ever be so tragic
And everything will be 'oh' so happy".
- Said the jumping dog as he fetched the ball
That was stuck in time.



I need to change the puzzle.
These pieces no longer fit...
As you read above sense is out of place.
Reason? What for?

A sense of reason,
The one act of true treason.

"The turtle swims".
That seems somewhat true.

"The curtain falls".
"The actors act,
And no one, is at church."

What do you believe?
Do you believe in a friendship
In love, in trust, in justice...?
Do you believe...in Santa?

What do YOU believe?

Care and choose those words,
Because the ones that chose you
Are bound to your soul,
Bound the core of your existence.

I'm not saying that you are a liar,
I'm just saying that you lie.

I never said you talk too much
It's just that I listen too little.

I do NOT have patience for this.

And there goes reality again,
Gotta fix it again.

"The cars move really, really slow.
I can dodge 'em, you see?"

"The flying cow shouted two words at the moon;
I dare you, guess which ones they were".



In need of a different reality...
This one doesn't seem to make sense.

Care to help?
Care to fix it?

I don't.
I'm much happier when sense and reason are appart.

"And Newton's apple jumps from the floor to his hand,
and he wrote 'we... can fly'"

Yeah.
That sounds MUCH better.

It is all but heavy the weight that you carry
Those things you do
And those ticks that the clock ticks...
Were not yours to take...
They were mine.

1 comentario: